Saturday 6 April 2013

demanding

His:
You were fresh and clean out of the shower.  Waiting in bed. I stripped my clothes off and knelt by your pillow. My hardening cock went in your mouth.

You held me so gently while I moved between your lips. Gradually getting deeper. You took me in until I was pressing the back of your throat. "I'm going to use you tonight. Is that alright?" I ask. You nod your answer. 

I eased my cock out and turned you onto your stomach. Impatient, I thrust inside you. Your pussy is so wet already, like it always gets when you suck my cock. I tease your nipples while I move inside you. I tell you to jerk off. You reach a hand to your pussy.
It's not long before you come. I feel you tighten and pulsate a second time while I come inside you.



Hers:
You've mentioned me being in charge a few times recently. This surprises me, because we mostly stick to our roles in the bedroom- you taking charge, me letting go.  I like these roles because I have more inhibitions I think. More hang up with my body, more of a need for approval. I'm not sure why really.  I'm assertive in every other area of my life.
Tonight though I have plans. Nothing tough, but taking charge.  You're busy right now. I am drawing a bath now, hoping you'll be finished up, joining me when I am out of the tub.  I put a dollop of your shower gel in the tub as bubble bath. Maybe soaking in a tub foaming with machismo will make me feel virile, aggressive.  Today is a good day for it I think, I was busy and productive and felt sexy.  A man flirted boldly with me on the sidewalk. I wore red lingerie and tight jeans.  I ate sexy food today, pastries and strawberries and sweet coffee and red meat.

I have the bedroom ready, bed made, candles lit.  I will put on lotion looking at myself in the mirror, choosing to approve of the shape of my legs and the curve of my waist and I will linger on my breasts as I admire the smoothness of my skin.  I will be powerful.

I will straddle you and tease you. I will demand your precome as the toll to my pussy.  I will goad and stroke and bite until your cock gives it up for me to taste.  I will make you lick me until I am gasping.  I will use your strong thigh between mine while your mouth is at my breasts.  Maybe I will make you beg.

I have to work up the nerve but I think you want this from me once in a while.  I will do my best to please you by making you please me.

No comments:

Post a Comment